You can now add a box to your site that allows your users to search the Native Plants database on the national site.
To add the search box:
- On any landing page or homepage, click "Customize This Page" at the bottom
- Find the region of the page where you'd like to add the search box, and press the plus sign in the blue bar.
- Select the "NAS" category and choose "Native plants search form"
- You can choose from two shapes and colors. "White" and "Rectangle" look best in most cases.
- Save the page with the button at the bottom
Note: Sometimes, the search box doesn't appear in the admin view of your page. If you don't see it right away, save the page and then reload it. It should appear, sometimes after a few seconds of loading.