How To Use A Suppression
Each suppression is a collection of reasons why you wouldn't want to send someone a particular kind of email. There are five:
- 2018 Targeted Suppression: BASE
- 2018 Targeted Suppression: ENGAGEMENT
- 2018 Targeted Suppression: FUNDRAISING
- 2018 Targeted Suppression: ADVOCACY
- 2018 TarSup: FUNDRAISE INCL. MAJ. DONORS
In the "Select Recipients" step of setting up a Targeted Email in EveryAction, the second section is called "Exclude subscribers in the following". Click on the search field under "Dynamic Saved Search", and a list of searches will appear.
The suppressions should be near the top, but you can also search for them by typing part of their names. When you've found the one you want to use, click on it, and it will then be selected.
The full process of using "Select Recipients" is described in slides 7 through 11 of the guide to setting up a Targeted Email in EveryAction.