The landing page system is extremely flexible. At any time, you can add or remove modules from a landing page, edit the content that appears in each module, or re-order the modules to suit your needs. Here's how:
1. While viewing the page you want to edit, click the “Customize this Page” button at the bottom.
You'll see a screen that looks like this:
2. To configure a module that’s already on the page (to swap in new content, change headers, etc), click the Gear icon in the upper left of the module’s box.
3. To add a new module to an existing page region (denoted by blue bars), click the Plus icon on the right side of the region you want to add a module to. Select the relevant module from the list that appears (for more on the individual modules, see: A guide to landing page modules)
4. To remove a module that’s already on the page, click its trash can button in the upper left.
5. To re-arrange modules, click and drag on the arrow button in the upper right of the module you want to move. Note: this is easier if you click each module’s “Hide Content” orange button.
6. If a module region bar turns red when you're attempting to move a module, that means that particular module can't be added to that particular region.