- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Whether you're going to be using EveryAction for email communications, form maintenance, or just entering contacts, you'll need access first. EveryAction account setup is a bit more complicated than your average web user account, so please follow the following steps carefully.
Open email invite and click on “Accept Invitation” button.
Info title Existing ActionIDs
You may not know it, but you may already have an existing “ActionID”. In these cases, you won't have to do steps 2 through 7. You will still need to do steps 8 through 12.
- Fill in requested information on the “Create ActionID Account” page. Make sure you use your @audubon.org email in the “Email Address” field. Once you have filled out all fields click on the “Create Account” button on the bottom pf page.
- You will then be taken to an ActionID Verification page which will inform you that you have been sent a verification email. It will also give you the opportunity to “Enable a Two-Factor Authentication”. We strongly suggest not doing so, as this step will unnecessarily overcomplicate the process.
- In lieu of enabling a Two-Factor Authentication, return to email and open “Welcome to ActionID” email sent. Click on “Confirm My Account” button.
- You will be directed to a Thank You page that will inform you that your Action ID account has been verified and be prompted to close window (“x” out tab).
- The original page link will now show your information populated in the Email, Name, and Phone Number fields. Click the “Edit Profile” button to make any changes to said information or click “Change” hyperlink under Password title to change password. If the information provided is correct and need needs no further edits, tab out and proceed to Step 7.
- Now that your ActionID has been created and verified, return to original invitation email and click on “Accept Invitation” button to connect your ActionID to your Audubon EveryAction Account.
You will be directed to the “Accounts Connected” page. Click “Done” button.
You will then be routed to the “Select User” page. You should only have one account name available, and already chosen, so here just click “Next”.
- You will now be on the “PIN Set UP’ page. Create a 4-digit numerical code using the assigned letters to numbers and enter into fields. Then click “Create Pin” to move to next step. You will be prompted to enter chosen PIN every time you log in so make sure it is easy to remember. Note that the corresponding letters will change every time you log in, but the chosen PIN numbers will stay the same.
- On the PIN Verification page re-enter your numerical pin by typing in the corresponding letters into PIN field. Then click “Verify Pin” button.
- Congratulations! You’ve completed the registration process. This is the homepage for the Audubon EveryAction page. You can login and use it at your discretion.
If you have any further questions or need any further guidance in the process feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Content by Label|