- While logged in, view the event page on your own site and click the "Edit Event Details" tab. You'll be taken to Audubon works, where you can make any necessary changes, including deleting the event. Rmember, for changes to take effect on your site, you must sync with works by clicking the "Run events sync" link in the menu bar.
- OR: to see all events published to Audubon works, go to yoursite.audubon.org/admin/content/administration and click the "Events" tab at the top. You'll be taken to Audubon works, where you'll see a listing of all the events created for your site. You can edit them to make changes on works, then re-sync.
To delete an event
- When viewing the event page on your site, click the "Edit event details tab"
- You will be taken to this event's edit screen on Audubon works. At the bottom, press the delete button. You'll be asked if you really want to delete the event—say yes.
- You'll be taken to the Audubon Works home page. You need to return to your own site and run the events sync process for the event to be removed.