We've added a module to show the progress of campaigns—it could be a fundraising campaign, or a project to clean up X number of beaches—any numerically quantifiable goal. You can now demonstrate your progress on any landing page with the "Progress Bar" module.
- Switch to "Customize this page" view on the desired page.
- Press the Plus sign in the blue region header above the page region of the page you'd like the add the module (such as "Main").
- Choose the "Basic Modules" group at left, and select the "Progress Bar" module
- Fill in the corresponding values, from top to bottom
- Click "Override title" if you'd like to give the progress bar a title heading
- Enter the starting point value in "Starting point"
- Enter "Current status" = must be a number.
- Enter the "Goal" number
- Select an optional label like "dollars raised" or "beaches monitored"
- Choose whether that label should go before or after the "current status" number with "Label position"
- Adjust spacing above and below the bar with "Paddings" if necessary (default settings are typically fine)
- Click Finish, and save the page
The progress bar will be filled automatically based on the values you enter.